The Roberts Academy utilizes the Financial Aid for Student Tuition (FAST) program to determine the amount of tuition waivers based on financial need. FAST is a need-based financial analysis service that makes a recommendation of what a family should reasonably contribute toward tuition. Parents submit an online application through FAST and FAST makes a recommendation to The Roberts Academy. The recommendation is reviewed by our Student Accounts committee. Once approved by the our Board of Directors, parents are notified of the amount of the tuition waiver and the tuition due for the school year. This will generally occur in July. The first tuition payment will be due August 1.
Apply for Financial Aid through FAST
- Deadline for filing application is May 31 for the following school year.
- Click on the “FAST” button.
- The application process is self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program allowing you to partially complete an application and go back to it at another time. Online e-mail and a 24/7 helpline is provided. Please do not call the school with questions.
- The charge for the application is $38.00 and is to be paid by credit card at the end of the application session. This payment is made to FAST (not Montessori International School of the Plains).
- After completing the online application you will be required to mail your federal and state income tax returns with all schedules and W-2’s to FAST Processing. You can find the mailing address below.
- Writing “The Roberts Academy” on the outside of the envelope will ensure faster processing of your application.
1316 North Union Street
Wilmington DE 19806-2594
At The Roberts Academy we understand that all children do not learn alike. The public schools are not equipped to work with students who need freedom to move about the classroom, who need to interact in learning rather than listen to a lecture, or need more attention in one area or another.
For the past seven years we have been helping students succeed in school. We have been able to help each student identify how he/she learns best, we work with students’ individual differences and create a happy, successful school experience for students
From Personal World to Communication Arts to Mathematics and everything in between, we employ a well-rounded education that serves as college prep for your child.